Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Khwaab aur JunooN... In conversation !



Visiting my blog after ages. Got reminded that I have a blog as well in a conversation with a friend yesterday. Life is depicting..., ahh..! The blog's editor has got me started again... :-)

So, life is depicting newer abstract patterns on my canvas. My old friends, Khwaab and junooN continue to be masroof (busy) in their arguments on my diary and some torn pages. Graphite is coming down in relatively large amounts on these bits of paper as I am having holidays for some 6 days. Holidays, from work... But, then I wonder... When will the holidays from life end ..?

Still awaiting the return of Nikhil... Still missing him !

As asked by friends, will put some of my Khwaab and junooN talks' excerpts here:
Zindagi saaf dhuNdlii dikhaayi daetii hai... KhwaaboN ka dhuwaaN shayad dard ki tasveer chhupaaye baitha hai. Ae junooN ! Kya lazzat bhi bas khwaab hai ..? Kya iss jahaaN meiN taabeer nahiN hua kartii..?

Khwaab. Meray dil ki parwaaz. Manzil shabd se naa-waakif lagtey haiN ye saarey ! Roz subha' maiN uthTaa... Ye so jaaya kartey... Abb din meiN bhi yaari nibha'atey haiN ye dost ..!

Khwaab ne aakar junooN ko soorat-e-haal dikha dii... Bas tabse ummeed kuchh khauf-zadaa hai...


Ae Khwaab ! Kya tum apne raqeeb waqt ke naa-qaabil-e-bardaasht sulook ki wajah se bikhar gaye ho..? Pehlay tou aate ja'ate khairiyat poochh jaaya kartey the. Ummeed bhi tumhe bahut yaad karti hai..! Ham kab mil saktey haiN ..?

... That's it for now... Going in the refuge of my piano for a while...! I hope 'Khwaab' miaN listens to my request... and finds my address once again someday..!

0  comments:

Followers (Ferromagnetic Friends ...)