Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ek La'azmi Tasleem



"Koi rishtaa nahiN rahaa fir bhi, ek tasleem la'azmi si hai ... "

When a dream appears in front, again and again... I question myself( actually, the magnet within ) : Am I dreaming or is this a deeper dream, the earth's reality ?

Contentment can arise if the dream either seems to be unclear, fictitious, or in other similar cases...

What if the "khwaab" does not pertain to either of these... ?

Intoxicated still, I believe then the la'azmi tasleem is visible... Afterwards; the poem is seen, the flower is heard, the pain is smelt and the fragrance is felt !

What one feels to be meaningless can eventually turn out to be the most meaningful facet of life in under 50 days... Yeah, that's life and I owe a lot to you...

I think I should stop here reciting the couplet by Gulzar Sahib, after which I stand speechless:

"Shaam se aaNkh meiN namii si hai, Aaj fir aapki kami si hai..."


P.S.: A reply was received from magnet miaN, regarding love... I feel posting it here is in order... It did help me and I hope will help many others:

"And when his (love's) wings enfold you yield to him, Tough the
sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. "

After this, I would like to say to all who can feel the rhyme... Raqs-e-Bismil ( Dance of the wounded ) rocks !!!

0  comments:

Followers (Ferromagnetic Friends ...)