Friday, May 7, 2010

Be-Inteha Dard Ki Lazzat





"Sabaa, lagta hai maiN abb bhi zinda huN ..."

Some words that I had put down on a torn piece of paper and later copied on my diary that stores many ashes from burnt pages of the book called 'Life', authored by Magnet miaN himself...

I still can't comprehend what exactly I am going through. It was exceptionally painful to begin with but now it's all very different, or maybe I have become indifferent...

I was bathing a few days ago. Had two buckets full of chilled water. As I was dropping mugs full of water on myself, I realised there was no sensation at all. I still wonder, "Who was colder ? The water or me..."

Off late, Ghalib Sahib has been answering many of my queer queries... How rightly he has written, "Mohabbat meiN nahiN hai farq jeene aur marne ka, usi ko dekhkar jeetay haiN, jis kafir pe dam nikle..."

Then, sometimes I strongly agree with Sajid ji's words,
"Ek ka'afir ke dar pe 'Sajid' huN, kya koi meri bandagii samjhey !"

Another magical couplet by Ghalib Sahib deserves mention here, "Ishrat-e-qatraa hai darya mein fana'a ho jaana , dard ka hadd se guzarnaa hai dawa'a ho jana..."
(The grandeur of drop of water is to dissolve in river, when pain exceeds all bounds it serves as medicine. )

I have extended the above marvel as:
Dard ata ki wo bhi be-inteha, log fir bhi kehtay haiN ke dawa'a nahiN diya kartaa ...
Khair, the candle continues to enlighten my path. Let us see what gets uncovered next. Waiting to hear the next note as you "strike" it !

0  comments:

Followers (Ferromagnetic Friends ...)